· West Main Street (from Indian Ridge Road to Meredith Street) – road improvements. Road closed until further notice.
· North State of Franklin Road at Sunset Drive – intersection improvements. One lane closed periodically on both roadways. Motorists are asked to use caution in this area.
· Liberty Bell Boulevard (from Sundale Road to North Roan Street) – crosswalk improvements. One lane closed periodically. Motorists are asked to use caution in this area.
· Orleans Street – water line replacement; lane closures
· South Roan Street – water line replacement
· Peninsula Drive – water line replacement; lane closures
· Windyhill Drive and Sourwood Drive (Gray) – galvanized water line replacements; lane closures
· Central Point – water line extension
· Pine Ridge Road – clean up
· Montgomery Street and Fairview Avenue – sewer repair
· Dalewood Drive – sewer interceptor repair
· 2320 Knob Creek Road – tap install
WASHINGTON COUNTY, I-26 West near Mile Marker 23.3: On Wednesday, August 5, 2015, motorists should be alert for a possible lane closure between the hours of 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. the following morning as crews perform guardrail repairs. Motorists should be alert for slowed traffic, workers present and use extreme caution in this area.
WASHINGTON/SULLIVAN COUNTY, I-26 East and West at SR 75 (Exit 13) Interchange Improvement Project: Motorists should be alert for possible nightly lane closures and brief rolling roadblocks between the hours of 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. the following morning as crews perform overhead bridge work. Motorists should be alert for slowed traffic and expect potential delays in this area. Motorists should be alert for changing conditions, lane shifts, shoulder closures with portable concrete barrier rail and reduced speed limits through this interchange modification project. Motorists should use extreme caution and expect potential delays when traveling through this area.
WASHINGTON COUNTY, SR 36 between SR 354 and SR 75: Motorists can expect intermittent lane closures throughout the project. These closures should not last more than a few minutes. Traffic has been shifted on SR36 to the inside lanes from Boone Avenue up to Oak Grove. Transitions for these lane shifts are designated by pavement markings and construction barrels. Browns Road is closed but can be accessed via Boones Creek Road. Orchard Avenue is closed. Traffic is still shifted at Spurgeon Island Road. Motorists should be alert for workers present and use caution in this area.