1. Celebrate Yee-Haw Brewing Company 3rd birthday party at their brewery, 126 Buffalo St., from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday. Come prepared for beer, live music by Dreamcatcher starting at 5 p.m., high fives, drink specials, games and gift card giveaways.
2. Singer-songwriter Daniel Couper is known for his work writing literary-based song, and Sunday he will be releasing a companion book, “The Story is Yours Now,” to enrich the stories of the songs of his EP, “Epilogue, which he released last year. The book release show is from 2-4 p.m. at The Willow Tree Coffeehouse and Music Room, 216 E. Main St. The show is free to attend.
1. Appalachian-based Americana Duo if Birds Could Fly are back in town Saturday night at 8 with a show at CJ’s Sports Bar, 516 G. Morelock St. Cover charge is $6, and this show is 21-up.
2. Make sure to dig out your acid-washed jeans for this dance party as the Kingsport YMCA, 1840 Meadowview Parkway, hosts an ‘80s dance party from 8 p.m. to midnight on Saturday night. Live tunes will be provided by Spank, and the event is complete with food, games and ‘80s trivia. Tickets are $15 and the alcohol-free party is for party animals 18-up.
1. The Bullseye Band is shaking things up at the Covered Bridge Jams Saturday night from 7-9. The free concert series takes place in Covered Bridge Park every Saturday.
2. Saturday is your last chance to see the 40th production of Liberty! The Saga of Sycamore Shoals at Sycamore Shoals State Historic Park, 1651 W. Elk Ave. The show runs Thursday and Friday at 7:30 p.m., and the last show is Saturday at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $14 for adults, $11 for seniors, $6 for children ages 6-17 and free for children 5 and younger.