1. Stop by Blue Moon Theatre Company in downtown Johnson City Saturday from 2 to 4 p.m. for an introduction to acting event which includes a lively performance and light refreshments.
2. The Aaron Jaxon Band is taking the reins of the The Southside Neighborhood Organization’s second annual Music in the Park series Sunday from 3-5 p.m. The concert will liven up the evening just across the road from South Side Elementary School, 1005 Southwest Ave. The concert series will take place every second Sunday of the month through October.
1. Discover hidden local talent with Kingsport Idol 2018 live show Thursday starting at 6:30 p.m. The shows are every Thursday throughout the month at the Fraternal Order of Eagles on Stone Drive across from Kia Dealership. Doors to the show open at 5:30 and tickets are $3 per person. Register to compete online at kingsportidols.com.
2. Graffiti artists are welcome to bring their best work to Gypsy Circus Cider Company, 2645 Fort Henry Drive, Friday for a contest from 4-7 p.m. The first place winner takes home a $30 gift card, second place gets a $15 gift card, and third place gets a free pint of cider.
1. Local artist, actor, and playwright Ryan Gray has taken some of his favorite moments from the screen and stage into art that will be on display at Bloom Cafe and Listening Room in downtown Bristol throughout July. The reception for his exhibit will be Friday from 7-10 p.m.