Staff members will be at Memorial Park Community Center, 510 Bert St., from 9-11 a.m. and on the second floor of the Washington County Courthouse, 100 E. Main St., Jonesborough, from 2-4 p.m.
Roe’s staff will be available to assist 1st Congressional District constituents.
Some of the ways that Roe’s district offices can be of assistance:
• Senior Citizens: Social Security and disability.
• Students: financial aid, entrance to U.S. service academies.
• Veterans: VA claims and military service problems.
• Small Business: SBA loan applications, technical assistance and interpretation of federal regulations.
• Home Buyers: FMHA, FHA, and VA home loan application problems.
• Local governments: disaster assistance, regulation compliance, and federal grant application problems.
• Taxpayers: IRS tax problems.