The free, one-mile hike will move at a slow pace, and will give attendees the chance to learn about the historic farm’s winter environment.
The brick farmhouse on the state-recognized historic property was built in 1859 by Joseph Keebler. The Keefauver family owned it since the 1950s, then sold it to Johnson City in 2009.
For the hike, park near the house or barn. For more information, call 423-283-5821.