To register, your child must be five years of age on or before Aug. 15. Registration days will be held at each school, and parents must attend the meetings between 9-11:30 a.m. or 1-3 p.m. on the assigned day.
Registration times are as follows:
– Cherokee Elementary School (423-434-5281), April 11
– Fairmont Elementary School (423-434-5275), April 4
– Lake Ridge Elementary School (423-610-6030), April 12
– Mountain View Elementary School (423-434-5260), April 2
– North Side Elementary School (423-434-5249), April 5
– South Side Elementary School (423-434-5289), April 10
–Towne Acres Elementary School (423-854-4800), April 3
– Woodland Elementary School (423-434-5267), April 9
Following kindergarten registration, schools will also begin registration for pre-K students in May. Each child must be four years of age on or before Aug. 15. Registration days will be held at each school, and parents must attend the meetings between 9 a.m.-noon or 1-3 p.m. on the assigned day.
– Cherokee, May 6
– Fairmont, May 9
– Mountain View, May 14
– North Side, May 8
– South Side, May 7
– Woodland, May 15
For both kindergarten and pre-K registration, it is important to bring the proper documents with you, including birth certificate, Tennessee Certificate of Immunization, a copy of your child’s social security card and proof of residency/address. For more information, visit www.jcschools.org.