Press Staff Writer
The Latest From Nathan Baker
- Whether solo or with Mountain States, panel urges Wellmont to stay local
- Community forum: Who will be Wellmont's partner?
- Playing ketchup: Local researcher uses grant to study plant, crop sustainability
- Who could be Wellmont's future partner?
- Snail mail? Post office consolidation creates conundrum for local merchant
- Red, white, blush could accompany red, white, blue on Election Day
- School attendance down slightly in city
- Mountain States leaders address merger rumors
- Banker backing Wellmont-MSHA merger
- Substitute Washington County teacher charged with statutory rape
- UPDATE: Mountain States, Cigna sign network agreement after 2-year stalemate
- ETSU prof hopes Oaks Castle becomes stronghold for local art
- Monarch CEO says apartments will be ready before classes begin
- Former special ed teacher arrested on assault charges
- HERITAGE: Tweetsie Depot an important part of JC's past, future
- New procedure gives SHHS students time to 'flex' muscles, minds or stomachs
- Buchanan 'excited' for chance to serve county school system
- On common ground: Mitch Cox, Universal cos. to move into, revamp Traco plant
- Lunceford defeats incumbent Carter Co. Sheriff Mathes in rematch
- Local employment continues decline
- South Side named School of Excellence by National PTA
- Dykes sheds light on closed-door meeting with Haslam, Huffman
- UPDATE: Dianna Cantler joins WCEDC in Downtown Johnson City post
- City schools renew HEROES contract
- Railroad depot future on track?
- Restauranteur says Dickey's led him into financial pit
- Can city rules stomach food trucks?
- Wellmont continues to explore merger options
- Jonesborough voters to decide grocery wine issue in November
- Douglas Dynamics, Bosch sites purchased; expansion of workforces expected