Johnson City Press Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Local News

Chimney fire spreads, destroying Elizabethton house

January 4th, 2012 4:49 pm by Staff Report

ELIZABETHTON — A chimney fire was believed to be the cause of a Wednesday morning fire that destroyed the home of Charles Rainbolt Jr. at 6025 Highway 19E.
Investigator Travis Ludlow of the Carter County Sheriff's Department said the fire did not appear to be suspicious and the chimney was the likely origin. He said Rainbolt told him he owed only three more monthly payments on the mortgage.

comments powered by Disqus