Johnson City Press Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Local News

Fire extinguished at Johnson City apartment

December 19th, 2011 3:54 pm by Staff reports

A fire displaced several people who lived in a Johnson City apartment Monday morning.
Johnson City firefighters were called to 205 Mary Key St. around 9:30 a.m. Monday on a report of a fire at that residence.
Firefighters saw smoke coming from the roof and quickly put out the fire.
A firefighter at the scene said it appeared the fire began as the result of wiring in the attic.
No one was reportedly hurt.

comments powered by Disqus