KNOXVILLE — An 11-year-old boy was rushed to a hospital Wednesday morning with burns over most of his body caused by playing with gasoline, authorities said.
The incident was reported at 6:35 a.m. on Oakcrest Road off Dry Gap Pike.
The boy, whose clothes reportedly were burned off his body, was rushed to East Tennessee Children’s Hospital, according to Knoxville Police Department Sgt. John Shelton.
Shelton described the boy’s injuries as “burned over most of his upper body.”Keep reading at KnoxNews.com. comments powered by Disqus