1. CHRIS CHRISTIE SCORES DECISIVE VICTORY
The ease with which New Jersey's Republican governor wins re-election bodes well for his 2016 presidential chances.
2. TORONTO MAYOR ADMITS SMOKING CRACK
He says he was drunk at the time — and vows to remain in office despite the startling admission.
3. ISRAELI EX-FOREIGN MINISTER CLEARED IN GRAFT TRIAL
The verdict clears the way for powerful hard-liner Avigdor Lieberman to return to his post as the nation's top diplomat.
4. 'KICKSTARTER'-STYLE CAMPAIGN LAUNCHED TO FIND WARLORD
A Canadian adventurer wants to raise money via crowd-funding and take a small band of former soldiers to find Joseph Kony, who's accused of committing atrocities in Africa.
5. WHERE A $350 MILLION ARENA IS PLANNED
Construction is scheduled to begin on the Las Vegas Strip next spring on a 12-plus-story, glass and steel structure with a 20,000-seat arena.
6. MAN PLUNGES TO HIS DEATH FROM SIGHTSEEING HELICOPTER
The California pilot's father says the passenger asked to fly higher, then took off his seat belt and opened the door.
7. WHAT 1977 MINISERIES COULD HAVE A COMEBACK
The History network strikes a deal to remake the groundbreaking "Roots," which told the story of generations of a slave family.
8. NYC MARATHON RUNNER, 86, DIES
Joy Johnson of San Jose, Calif., the oldest woman to compete in Sunday's race, stumbled and hit her head on the pavement around the 20th mile.
9. WHO TAKES THE WORLD SERIES OF POKER TITLE
Ryan Riess, 23, of Michigan comes from behind to win the main event — and $8.4 million.
10. INJURED HUNTER OPTS TO END LIFE SUPPORT
Often it's the family that must make the agonizing choice of discontinuing life support. But an Indiana man is brought out of sedation to decide for himself.