1. NEW PRIME MINISTER BEGINS ROCKY TRANSITION IN EGYPT
Economist Hazem el-Beblawi was to begin forming a cabinet as Morsi supporters vowed to continue street protests until the ousted leader is returned to power.
2. CRASH PROBE FOCUSES ON AUTOMATED LANDING SYSTEM
The NTSB says Asiana pilots relied on the equipment to control the speed of the jet that came in to San Francisco too slowly.
3. WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR CANADA RAIL WRECK
Police opened a criminal probe into the derailment that killed at least 15. Officials raised the possibility the train was tampered with before the crash.
4. BOSTON BOMB SURVIVORS TO SEE SUSPECT IN COURT
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev could face the death penalty for the April 15 explosions that killed three and wounded more than 260.
5. EVIDENCE PILES UP AGAINST HERNANDEZ
The ex-New England Patriot was named as the shooter of a semi-pro player, while other documents show he rented a car wanted in a double slaying.
6. SECRET FOOTAGE OF PRESIDENT IN WHEELCHAIR
An Indiana professor found never-before-seen film of Franklin D. Roosevelt at Pearl Harbor being pushed in his chair, a secret kept until after he died.
7. ZIMMERMAN DEFENSE NEARS END
Attorney Mark O'Mara said he will rest his case today, after asking a judge to admit shooting victim Trayvon Martin's text messages about his interest in fighting.
8. KOREAS RESTART TALKS ON REOPENING FACTORY COMPLEX
Officials met in a North Korea border town to talk about how to reopen the Kaesong complex, shut earlier this year following Pyongyang's third nuclear test.
9. ANOTHER DEPARTURE FROM 'THE VIEW'
Conservative co-host Elizabeth Hasselbeck is leaving ABC's talk show for the three-hour morning show "Fox & Friends."
10. WHY THIS MAYOR HASN'T BEEN TO SCHOOL
Robert "Bobby" Tufts is just 4 years old and heads Dorset, Minn., population 22 to 28. He's running for a second term.