1. NSA LEAKER A 'STATELESS PERSON' LOOKING FOR A HOME
WikiLeaks says Edward Snowden has sought asylum in 20 countries, including China and Cuba, while he remains at a hotel in Moscow's airport.
2. AN ULTIMATUM FOR MORSI
Egypt's military gives him until Wednesday to end the crisis enveloping his presidency before generals will come up with their own plan.
3. MOURNING ARIZONA'S 'HOTSHOTS'
The 19 elite firefighters who died in a raging blaze included fathers and expectant fathers, ex-Marines and sons of firefighters.
4. NATO COMPOUND ATTACKED IN KABUL
Four guards and two civilians were killed when militants blew up a car bomb at the gate. The four attackers were also killed.
5. OBAMA AND BUSH MEET IN AFRICA
The president and former U.S. president lay a wreath at a memorial for Americans killed in the 1998 bombing of the U.S. Embassy in in Tanzania.
6. DOLAN OVERSAW PLAN TO PAY ABUSERS TO LEAVE CLERGY
Milwaukee church documents show the archbishop's frustration with the Vatican's response to priest sex abuse problem.
7. WHAT ZIMMERMAN TOLD POLICE ABOUT TRAYVON MARTIN
8. RISING WATER IN FLORIDA KEYS
Sea levels have gone up 9 inches in the last century and will double in the next 50 years, prompting the popular islands to re-examine how prepared they are for storms.
9. HOW KRISS KROSS RAPPER DIED
Atlanta officials say 34-year-old Chris Kelly died of a drug overdose. His mother told investigators her son used cocaine and heroin before he died.
10. ANOTHER SURPRISE EXIT FOR A CHAMPION AT WIMBLEDON
Top-ranked Serena Williams was unbeaten in 34 matches before she lost to a 23rd seed in the fourth round.