1. HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS HIDDEN IN PLANTS ACROSS U.S.
An AP investigation found more than 120 facilities in 28 states with a potentially devastating blast zone.
2. SYRIA GETS RUSSIAN MISSILES
President Bashar Assad tells Lebanese TV that the first shipment of long-range S-300 defense missiles has arrived.
3. SOLDIER TO ADMIT TO AFGHAN VILLAGE MASSACRE
Robert Bales' lawyer says the Army staff sergeant was "crazed" and "broken" when he left his post and attacked a village, killing 16.
4. THE CONTROVERSY BEHIND OBAMA'S NEW PICK FOR FBI
James Comey, deputy attorney general under President George W. Bush, testified in Congress that he thought Bush's no-warrant wiretapping program was questionable.
5. WHAT HAPPENED TO CHINESE BABY TRAPPED IN SEWER
Authorities turned the baby over to his grandparents and aren't charging the 22-year-old mother who admitted giving birth to him in a toilet.
6. RICIN LETTERS TARGET NEW YORK MAYOR
The threatening posts containing traces of the deadly poison were addressed to Bloomberg and to his gun-control group in Washington.
7. TALIBAN DEALT BLOW AFTER DRONE STRIKE
Pakistani intelligence officials say the group's deputy leader, Waliur Rehman, was buried hours after he was killed in the strike.
8. WHY OBAMACARE COULD CANCEL YOUR HEALTH PLAN
The AP's Ricardo Alonso-Zaldivar reports that many private policies could be canceled because they don't measure up.
9. JAMES TAYLOR, AEROSMITH TO PLAY FOR BOSTON
Jimmy Buffett also joins performers with ties to Massachusetts for a benefit concert for the bombing victims.
10. WHO's CHARGED WITH DRY-ICE BLAST AT DISNEYLAND
A 22-year-old park employee was arrested on suspicion of putting the device in a theme park trash can, where it exploded.