MOUNTAIN CITY — A dozen Johnson County residents were charged Tuesday in a meth roundup conducted by the Sheriff's Office and other agencies.
Sheriff Mike Reece said seven of them were arrested on federal indictments for conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine and another five already were in jail at the Johnson County Jail and other local detention centers.
(See mugshot gallery below article.)
Those arrested Tuesday included:
• Gerald Dean Campbell, 42, Niles Campbell Lane, Shady Valley
• Heather Michelle Eller, 29, 441 Old Butler Road
• Lance Douglas Hammons, 41, 1926 Forge Creek Road
• Billy Edward Hartness, 34, 163 Rine St.
• Brittany Lynn Howard, 22, 607 Graybeal Ave.
• Benjamin Travis Morefield, 32, 3164 Highway 67 West
• Debbie Lynn Snyder, 34, 400 Furnace Creek Road.
Reece said the following people were already jailed and would be held until U.S. marshals pick them up at a later date:
• Janet Lee Bunting, 44, and Stacy Theo Snyder, 43, both of 121 Illinois St.
• Johnny Glenn Reece II, 31, 220 Seehorn Lane
• Aaron Allen Stout, 28, 607 Hillcrest Drive
• Terrence Lee Turnmire, 30, 2439 Cold Springs Road.
Court dates and bond amounts were not yet available. Those arrested Tuesday were taken to the Washington County Detention Center, Jonesborough, where they were to be processed and taken to Greeneville, the sheriff said.Related article: