Home | Back
May 13th, 2013 11:00 am by Bob Cox
« Back To Article
New West Side School (on West Market Street opposite Kiwanis Park) as it appeared in 1932. It was later renamed Henry Johnson School. (Old) West Side School was located at the corner of West Main Street and West Watauga.
Click Here To View Mug Shot Gallery