Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. EX- BUS DRIVER CHARGED WITH KIDNAPPING, RAPING THREE OHIO WOMEN
Investigators say Ariel Castro, who is to appear in court today, only allowed the women outside a handful of times in disguise over a decade.
2. JODI ARIAS SAYS SHE PREFERS DEATH
The penalty phase begins today for the Arizona waitress convicted of first-degree murder in the stabbing and shooting of her ex-boyfriend.
3. FIRE IN ANOTHER BANGLADESH FACTORY KILLS INDUSTRY LEADER
Eight people, including a top official in the country's clothing manufacturers' trade group, died in today's fire as the death toll from the building collapses passes 900.
4. CONGRESS TO LOOK AT MARATHON BOMBINGS
Boston's police commissioner was to testify that he would add some cameras, but not create a "police state" to ward off future attacks.
5. FIRST TEST OF LANDMARK IMMIGRATION BILL
A Senate committee was to begin debate today on the 844-page legislation, with attention on the partnership of the four senators who crafted it.
6. GOP SAYS BENGHAZI REVELATIONS BAD FOR CLINTON
A former top U.S. diplomat describes confusion and a changing government message after the deadly assault on the Libyan mission.
7. FORMER PAKISTAN PRIME MINISTER'S SON ABDUCTED
Officials say gunmen seized the son of Yousuf Raza Gilani at a rally before this Saturday's elections.
8. HAGEL DEMANDS MORE INFORMATION ABOUT NUCLEAR CREW MISSTEPS
The defense secretary responded to an AP report that found 17 launch officers were reassigned for violating Air Force codes and weapons safety rules.
9. A DEFENDER NOW ACCUSES MICHAEL JACKSON OF ABUSE
Wade Robson, who was a defense witness in Jackson's molestation trial, now says the pop superstar sexually abused him for seven years.
10. UTAH TEEN CHARGED IN DEATH OF REFEREE WHO WAS PUNCHED
The 17-year-old faces homicide charges in the death of Ricardo Portillo, who was hit after making a call in a high school soccer match.