Out & About
Jul 26, 2013 at 5:03 PM
1) The Ball Sisters’ Band performs at the Roan Mountain State Park amphitheater in Roan Mountain Saturday night at 7. In case of bad weather, the show will be moved to Shelter No. 3. The Ball Sisters’ offer toe-tapping bluegrass and country music. Information: 772-0190.
2) Bluegrass on Broad summer concert series presents Constant Change Bluegrass Band tonight at 7 on Broad Street in downtown Kingsport. Admission: free. Information: www.twilightalive.com.
3) Celebrate Northeast Tennessee’s folk traditions at the Folklife Festival Saturday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. at Warriors’ Path State Park in Kingsport. Admission: Free. Information: 239-6786.
4) The 2013 season of Liberty! at Sycamore Shoals State Historic Area in Elizabethton comes to a close this weekend with performances tonight and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. Tickets: $12 ages 18 and up; $10 seniors, ages 55 and up; $9 students, ages 6-17; 5 and under admitted free. Information: 543-5808.
5) Music on the Square, Jonesborough’s weekly festival on the courthouse steps, welcomes the Johnson City Community Concert Band tonight at 7. Admission: free. Information: www.musiconthesquare.com.